Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they will form a contract between us and youÍ¾ your acceptance of which is agreed from the moment you sign our Website agreement, which could be just a confirmation/instruction to us by email to build or migrate the website.
We have tried to keep these Terms and Conditions brief, easy to understand, and as straightforward as possible. If you have any questions however, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You Â (â€˜the Clientâ€™)
Us Â (AgentMedium Limited, and hereinafter referred to as â€˜the Companyâ€™)
The Project the body of work that is being undertaken, normally consisting of several connected parts, such as consultation, graphic design, mobile app and/or website development and/or hosting
1. The Client agrees to:
- Provide the Company, within a reasonable timescale, everything that is requested from you to complete the Project Â including text, images and other information.
- Review the Companyâ€™s work, provide feedback, and signÂoff approval in a timely manner.
- Make every effort to adhere to all agreed deadlines.
- Adhere to the payment as agreed with the Sales team or the Project manager.
- Advise, in advance, of any confidential information to be presented by email, written, or verbally, between both parties. Also, for this to be marked as â€˜confidentialâ€™ in the subject of the email, or clearly on any written documents.
2. The Company agrees to:
- Carry out services in a professional and timely manner.
- Make every effort to adhere to any deadlines agreed between us and you.
- Make a reasonable number of revisions to the design, layout, colours etc, until you are satisfied with the design concept or such time as both parties feel an agreement is likely to be reached but no more than 2 major revisions. Additional revisions or design work outside the scope of the project will be charged separately.
- Endeavour to complete requested website revisions or updates within 48 hours, wherever possible.
- Maintain up to date skills and knowledge through regular training and research.
3. Website Development:
- All websites are developed to work primarily across all major browsers and platforms including other devices such as mobile phones and touchpads. However, the Company cannot guarantee complete and/or long term compatibility across every major browser, platform or handheld device due to updates/upgrades by their respective vendors.
- The Company cannot guarantee compatibility in old or redundant browser software.
4. Payments and Contract Lengths:
- Contract lengths are normally 12 months unless agreed beforehand between the Client and the Company.
- Provide a minimum of two months notice in writing, or by email should you wish to cancel any contract.
- Once the site goes live any early cancellation of your standing order during the first 12 months will be deemed a break in contract. In this case you would be liable for the balance of the contract to be paid with immediate effect.
- Underpayments or missed payments, however, shall be backdated to the point at which the underpayment or missed payment was discovered and the Client shall be responsible for bringing their account up to date within a reasonable period of time.
5. Photographs and Images:
- Any images or photographs that you supply should be in digital format with a suitable resolution that will allow them to be resized and used on screen.
- The Client guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs,trademarks, or other artwork furnished to the Company for inclusion in their website, or other design, are owned by the Client, or that the Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, indemnify and defend the Company and its subcontractors from any liability (including solicitors fees and court costs), including any claim or suit, threatened or actual, arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client.
- The company will not be held liable for any missed launch date or deadline, if the Client has been late in supplying materials, or has not approved or signed off work Ontime, at any stage.
- A website will not launch until a standing order or BACS payment has been set up, unless special agreement has been reached in advance.
- Additional costs for extra features and/or additional design costs will be agreed and invoiced before the website goes live.
- There may be an additional fee for any design changes requested after the initial agreed design has been signed off. This will be estimated upfront and discussed with the client.
- The Company is not responsible for writing or inputting any text copy.
- The company cannot guarantee that the functions contained within any web page (or part of your website design), will always be error free, and therefore the company will not be liable in any way whatsoever to you for any third party damages, including lost profits, lost savings, or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate this web site and any other web pages, even if you have advised us of the possibilities of such damages.
- If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Just the same as a fine, you cannot transfer this contract to anyone else without our consent or permission.
- This contract remains in force and need not be renewed.
- Although the company have tried to keep this contract language simple, the intentions are serious, and the contract is a legal document under the exclusive jurisdiction of English Law and Courts.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions:
The company reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Failure to receive notification of a change does not make those changes invalid. These Terms and Conditions will always be available to download or print from our website.